Friday, June 6, 2008

I BUCKLED for Buckle

I went to the fresh market yesterday to get groceries for dinner and low and behold the blueberries were on sale and they were HUGE and sooooo sweet so of course I made David some buckle:
http://wanderlustandpixiedust.blogspot.com/2008/05/blueberry-buckle.html

well I have been a strict vegan since Memorial day weekend but that buckle came out so perfect I had a little piece, I felt so guilty last night about it but today, I don' feel so bad. I have been strict up until then and hey for a first time vegan that's pretty good! I have been secretly making a mental menu in my head for my little fantasy bakery/cafe, the menu will definately include BUCKLE, I may make it in my extra big muffin tin mold thingy....and one of these days I will figure out how to make a VEGAN version of that recipe!

No comments: