Tuesday, June 3, 2008

June Already!?

Well yesterday marked the one week anniversary of me being a vegan and I have to say, so far so good! I haven't slipped at all except for the day I had lunch in Dandridge with Carolina we went to a barbecue place and I had a nice salad and yummy baked potato, I seasoned it with peppercorn dressing but only a little....it was cream based....UGH! AND I was starving and when bread basket came i couldn't help myself I ate a little cornbread muffin, I know it had egg and butter in it for sure.

The last few days have been a blur, lots of work and lots of strawberry preserves...but here is my food journal for today:

Breakfast
latte with soymilk
1 banana

Lunch
1/2 cup brown rice
small piece of tofu
1/2 vegan cookie

Snack
1/2 cup dry cereal
tofu and almonds

Dinner
brown rice
broccoli
spicy seiten
pinto beans
piece of whole wheat bread

No comments: